Reformer Thoughts - Delivering Digital Courts
This Reformer Thoughts brings together experts to discuss the potential of technology to transform and modernise the justice service.
The articles show how technology is enabling modern ways of working across the court and tribunal systems, how to successfully implement improvements to existing systems and processes, and how to ensure that these new technologies are designed around the needs of citizens. This Reformer Thoughts series was kindly supported by Liberata UK.
Thank you to all our contributors which include:
- Aidan Shilson-Thomas, Researcher, Reform
- Susan Acland-Hood, Chief Executive, HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- Charlie Bruin, Chief Executive Officer, Liberata UK
- Paul Sachs, founder and Chief Technology Officer, CaseLines
- Katy Bourne OBE, Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner
- Penelope Gibbs, Director, Transform Justice
- Professor Tania Sourdin, University of Newcastle and Dr. Richard Cornes, University of Essex
- Claudia Martínez, Research Manager, Reform