Reformer Thoughts – Accelerating Innovation in Local Government
This Reformer Thoughts discusses how local government can drive innovation to create more effective, efficient, and accessible services.
This paper brings together leaders from central and local government, and the private sector, and it was kindly supported by Liberata. Although their contributions predate the coronavirus pandemic, they show that local government is more than capable of rising to the challenge ahead.
Thank you to all of our contributors:
- Aileen Murphie, Director, MHCLG & Local government value for money, National Audit Office
- Paul Maltby, Chef Digital Officer, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Charlie Bruin, Chief Executive Officer, Liberata
- Jenny Nelson, Programme Manager, Digital Newcastle, Newcastle City Council
- Dan Jarvis MP, Mayor of the Sheﬃeld City Region
- Cllr Peter Fleming OBE, Chairman, Local Government Association Improvement and Innovation Board
- Aidan ShilsonThomas, Researcher, Reform