Reformer Thoughts - Ways to workRead the full report
This Reformer Thoughts brings together policymakers, experts and frontline practitioners to discuss how to create opportunities for groups struggling to access the labour market. The articles highlight the barriers faced by certain groups due to place, age, disability and gender and pinpoint practical steps that government and employers can take to help recruit and retain a more diverse workforce.
Thank-you to all our contributors which include:
- Imogen Farhan, Researcher, Reform
- Dr Fiona Aldridge, Director of Policy and Research, Learning and Work Institute
- Justin Tomlinson MP, Minister for Disabled People, Health and Work
- Anna Bird, Executive Director of Policy and Research, Scope
- Kim Chaplain, Associate Director for Work, The Centre for Ageing Better
- Christopher Brooks, Senior Policy Manager, Age UK
- Claire Findlay, Head of Apprenticeships, Barclays
- Julianne Miles, CEO, Women Returners
- Liz Sayce, Visiting Senior Fellow, London School of Economics
This Reformer Thoughts was kindly supported by Barclays.