Reformer Thoughts - The NHS Winter CrisisRead the full report
This Reformer Thoughts series brings together healthcare professionals to discuss what can be done to prevent the winter crisis from recurring.
Touching on challenges such as workforce supply issues, funding and a lack of systems integration, the series presents a forward-looking assessment of the NHS and proposes recommendations for tackling these problems.
Thank-you to all of our contributors which include:
- Claudia Martinez, Research Manager, Reform
- Dr Nick Scriven FRCP (London), Consultant Physician and President, Society for Acute Medicine
- Alison Leary, Professor of Healthcare and Workforce Modelling, London South Bank University and The University of South Eastern Norway
- Naureen Bhatti, GP Tower Hamlets, Vice-chair Tower Hamlets, LMC Board member, Tower Hamlets GP Care Group
- Andy Bell, Deputy Chief Executive, Centre for Mental Health
- Cllr Ian Hudspeth, Chairman, Local Government Association’s Community Wellbeing Board
- Jim Ritchie, Program director, Digital Control Center, Consultant Renal Physician and Divisional Chief Clinical Information Officer, Salford Royal Foundation Trust
- Imogen Farhan, Researcher, Reform