Reformer Thoughts: 'A new deal for prevention'Read the full report
This Reformer Thoughts discusses the benefits of a preventative approach to public health and the obstacles that stand in the way of its realisation.
It brings together experts from the scientific research community and the health and social care sector to consider the future of prevention in the UK. This publication has kindly been supported by MSD.
Thank you to all of our contributors which include:
- Sebastian Rees, Research and Events Assistant, Reform
- Catherine Williams, Business Unit Director for Vaccines, Diabetes Women’s Health, MSD
- Katherine Dunne, Programme manager, UK Prevention Research Partnership, Medical Research Council
- Ian Green, Chief Executive, Terrence Higgins Trust
- Dr Samantha Quaife, Senior Lecturer in Behavioural Science, Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine, Queen Mary University of London and Professor Sam Janes, Professor of Respiratory Medicine, University College London
- Dr Jodie Moffat, Head of Early Diagnosis, Cancer Research UK
- Mark Gillyon-Powell, Head of Programme, HSV Elimination, NHS England