Reformer Thoughts - A data-driven approach to cancer careRead the full report
This Reformer Thoughts series brings together healthcare experts to discuss the potential of a data-driven approach to cancer care.
The articles show how data are currently shaping the delivery of cancer care, how to gain the most from data that are currently available and how to maximise the potential of this data in the future.
The Reformer Thoughts was kindly supported by AbbVie UK.
Thank-you to all of our contributors which include:
- Dr Luke Heselwood, Senior Researcher, Reform
- Zahra Wynne, Policy Officer (Health Inequalities) at Macmillan Cancer Support
- Heather Blake, Director of Support and Influencing at Prostate Cancer UK
- Baroness Delyth Morgan, Chief Executive at Breast Cancer Now
- Lucy Elliss-Brookes, Head of Cancer Analysis at Public Health England
- Roger Spencer, Chief Executive at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- Emma Greenwood, Director of Policy and Public Affairs at Cancer Research UK
- Pete Williams, Business Unit Director, Oncology Division at AbbVie UK
- Claudia Martinez, Research Manager, Reform